The Mission of Bridge Student ministry is to connect Jr. High & High School students to life In Christ, On Mission, For Others.
Rhythms for our Bridge Student Ministry are:
- Group Life. Includes Bible Study, Prayer and Care for One Another, Spiritual Growth Opportunities.
- Special Events that include opportunities for fun, relationship building, and hanging out.
- Camps & Retreats. Bridge Students participate in at least one weekend retreat and one week long camp experience annually.
- Life On Mission. Including opportunities to serve the community and participate in serving through Bridge Church’s ministry teams.
- 7th-12th Grade, Sunday, 9am-9:45am, at Hollywood Theater
- 4th-6th Grade, Sunday, 10:15am-11am at Hollywood Theater.
January 27th, Student Parent and Leader Luncheon, 12noon-2pm. We’ll be praying for our Bridge Students and planning upcoming special events and camps and retreats for 2019.
Connect with our Bridge Student Ministry: