The Mission of Bridge Student ministry is to connect Jr. High & High School students to life In Christ, On Mission, For Others.
Rhythms for our Bridge Student Ministry are:
- Group Life. Includes Bible Study, Prayer and Care for One Another, Spiritual Growth Opportunities.
- Special Events that include opportunities for fun, relationship building, and hanging out.
- Camps & Retreats. Bridge Students participate in at least one weekend retreat and one week long camp experience annually.
- Life On Mission. Including opportunities to serve the community and participate in serving through Bridge Church’s ministry teams.
- 4th-6th grade meets on Sundays during the worship service
- For more information on Youth (grades 7th-12th) meetings and opportunities, please contact Camille Chatellier: email@example.com