Hey Bridge Family and Friends,
Hope you’re enjoying winters last gasp this week. Looking forward to this weekend with our Bridge family. A few things to know:
1. Pray for Jena and Josh Norris. Expecting baby #4 anytime this morning! Yea!
2. Ladies Night is this Friday. The monthly gathering of the Bridge ladies will be held at the Riverwood Subdivision clubhouse in Covington. Contact AngieMcGinty@gmail.com for more info. Fellowship, Food, Encouragement will be in order I’m sure.
3. MJam for Kids grades 1-6 in New Orleans this Saturday. This is a one day Missions Retreat with missionary speakers and high energy worship and games. We’ll meet at 8:30am at Cafe Dumonde in Mandeville to head over.
4. Changed! At this Sunday’s worship gathering we’ll knock out part 5 of our series on the life of Paul. We’ll look at the Power of Persecution and Trouble in his ministry and in our lives. It would be a great weekend to invite someone that has experienced great hardship or who needs encouragement for difficult relationships because of Christ. 10:30am at the Maritime Museum. Send this link to a friend who is thinking about visiting – http://bridgenorthshore.com/planavisit/.
5. Missionary Guests! This weekend Jonathan and Bethany Sharp, missionaries to Portugal will be with us. They’ll share about their work and speak at our monthly Mission Trip Info Meeting. Sergio and Beth Matassa, missionaries to Chiapas, Mexico will also be with us. You will love getting to know the Sharp’s and the Matassa’s.
6. Mission Trip Info Meeting, immediately following our Worship Gathering. This is a monthly update on upcoming trips and for getting us ready for missions engagement.
What happening with you? Love you guys! Look fwd to connecting with you this weekend!
In Christ – On Mission – For Others,