Thinking about visiting Bridge Church? Why not this Sunday?! Here’s some FAQ’s to help you know what to expect:
Our gatherings at the Maritime Museum are relaxed & relational. Here’s a step by step walk through of what we do:
- Live music that focuses on our connection with God starts at 10:00am.
- One of our leaders teaches a practical sermon from the Bible that usually lasts about 30-35 minutes.
- After the sermon we always give you an opportunity to respond by reflecting upon your own spiritual life, participating in the Lord’s Supper or communion, & by worshiping through giving.
- Gatherings usually last about 75 minutes.
- We have a free gift for every first-time guest.
Here’s a breakdown:
– We offer a nursery area on the main floor for babies sitting independently up to age 2.
– Ages 3-5 stay in with parents for worship & are then dismissed for an age appropriate lesson during the sermon. They meet in the 3rd floor Museum conference room.
– Ages 6-11 (or up to 5th grade) stay in with parents for worship & are then dismissed for an age appropriate lesson during the sermon. They meet in the 2nd floor Museum Theater room.
– All of our Bridge Kid’s teachers & volunteers go through background checks & regular trainings on working with children. We are currently using the Gospel Project curriculum in our kid’s classes.
You can go ahead & check your kids in for this Sunday:
Go ahead & fill out a Connection Card & let us know you’ll be there Sunday: