Thinking about visiting Bridge Church? Why not this Sunday?! Here’s some FAQ’s to help you know what to expect:
Our gatherings at The West St. Tammany YMCA are relaxed & relational. Here’s a step by step walk through of what we do:
- Live music that focuses on our connection with God starts at 10:00am.
- One of our leaders teaches a practical sermon from the Bible that usually lasts about 30-35 minutes.
- After the sermon we always give you an opportunity to respond by reflecting upon your own spiritual life, participating in the Lord’s Supper or communion, & by worshiping through giving.
- Gatherings usually last about 75 minutes.
- We have a free gift for every first-time guest.
Here’s a breakdown:
You can go ahead & check your kids in for this Sunday:
Go ahead & fill out a Connection Card & let us know you’ll be there Sunday: