We know visiting a new church is sometimes scary
We created this page to give you a good idea of what to expect before visiting us on a Sunday morning.
Bridge Church gathers on Sundays at 10am at the West St. Tammany YMCA.
Our gatherings are relaxed & relational and typically last 75 minutes. Here’s a step by step walkthrough of what we do each Sunday:
- Live music that focuses on our connection with God starts at 10:00am.
- One of our leaders teaches a practical lesson from the Bible that usually lasts about 25 minutes.
- After the sermon we always give you an opportunity to respond by reflecting upon your own spiritual life, participating in the Lord’s Supper or communion, & by worshiping through giving.
- There is time for prayer. Sometimes we break into small groups and pray specifically for big things happening in our lives.
- We have a free gift for every first-time guest!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS